Tuesday 10 February 2015

30 Day Squat Challenge

So today marks the completion of the 30 Day Squat challenge!!!

Why do I think this is important to write about you might be thinking? 

Well I wanted to tell the world that I actually finished this!! I have done numerous 30 day challenges and life always got in the way and I never ended up finishing them! But now I can say I actually finished this one!!

I am beyond proud of myself for sticking it out, there were some days that I missed but I caught up completely on the following day! 

Finishing something you set out to do gives you such a great feeling of accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

Next week I am starting a 30 day Walking Lunge challenge so that should be interesting! 

Anyway, happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment